If you don’t know how to download photos on Instagram, don’t worry! There is a wide variety of apps that allow you to save any image of the social network. In this article we explain all the options available for you to download photos on Instagram.
Surely you love Instagram; it is a perfect social network to see the photos of your friends, friends, celebrities or influencers. However, you may encounter difficulties when downloading a photo on Instagram to be able to store it on your device.
Sometimes we want to save that photo that we liked so much of Instagram to be able to use it as a wallpaper, to be able to see it whenever we want (even if you do not have access to the Internet) or to be able to share it in the form of an image through another app such as, For example, WhatsApp.
For this reason, in this article we have decided to gather all the options you have available to download photos on Instagram. If you continue reading you will know what tools and applications you need to be able to meet this goal.
We will use DownloadGram for computers, Instaget for iPhone and BatchSave for Android. Let us begin.
Before continuing, if you still have doubts about how Instagram works, do not miss our guide on how to take advantage of the social network.
Download Instagram photos to your computer: DownloadGram
- Open the DownloadGram website in your browser by clicking on the link.
- Open another tab in the same browser, go to the web version of Instagram and enter your username and password to access your Instagram account.
- When you are on your Instagram profile in the web version, choose the photo you want to download by clicking on the post and copy the URL.
- Go back to the DownloadGram page, paste the URL and click on ‘Donwload’.
- When it loads, click on the ‘Download Image’ button again.
- The image will be saved in your downloads folder and you can access it whenever you want even without being connected to the Internet.
Download Instagram photos on iPhone: Instaget
- Go to the App Store and look for the InstaGet application to download it to your iPhone.
- Once downloaded, open the InstaGet app and enter your username and password to access your Instagram account.
- Tap on the icon with three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the screen, then in ‘search’ and go to the account where the Instagram photo you want to download is located.
- Once you find the photo, you will simply have to tap on the arrow-shaped icon for the download of the Instagram image to begin.
Download Instagram photos on Android: FastSave
- When you open the app for the first time, a tutorial will appear that you won’t need if you follow these steps. Therefore, simply pass all the arrows to appear on the FastSave home screen.
- You will have to swipe to activate the option that says ‘FastSave Service’. When activated, it will appear in blue.
- Tap on the ‘Open Instagram’ button. You will be redirected to the Instagram app with the account you have open on the Android smartphone you are using.
- Find the photo you want to download, tap on the icon with three dots and choose the ‘copy link’ option. Note that if it is a private account, this option will not be available.
- The image will be automatically saved in the FastSave app. You can access entering the section of ‘My downloads’ and also in the gallery of your device in the folder with the name ‘FastSave’.
Information Source: https://www.geekytips.co.uk/apps/download-instagram-photos/